[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Recipe Swap

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 15:30:29 UTC 2015

So early this morning I decided to kickstart the holiday baking. Made the
Condensed Milk Biscuits and OMG, they are delicious! Everyone who has
sampled them so far agrees. I adjusted the recipe to make a smaller batch,
used a different combo of flour that was on hand, and they still turned out
exactly as promised. I have no doubt we'll be making these again and again.

With so many awesome recipes, it is hard to decide what to try next. I
suspect it will be Grandma Dixon's. Thank you KK for a terrific cookie
compilation!

BTW, the Chocolate Crackles recipe is from Suzanne Beecher of Dear Reader,
the chapter-a-day book club. She posted this recipe years ago when I was
subscribed to her club through the library. It has been a favorite ever
since.

Karen