[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Recipe Swap

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 10 12:40:01 UTC 2015

Honestly Dixie, I knew when I first read this recipe everyone here would
adore them, only to find it is extra-special. I will think of you and your
Grandma Dixon every time I make them. I have added dates to the shopping
list, and can't wait to make the first batch.

I treasure the recipes left from my maternal grandmother as well, and am
trying to put them all on the computer. She was known to make only two
cookies, an iced bar cookie and a filled cookie that friends always called
little pies. We just can't seem to make them taste as good as hers.

We do better with her pumpkin pie.

Family recipes are the best!

Karen