[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting-A-Round with Needles

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:55:18 UTC 2015

Hi Annette,

I would enjoy the classes you are planning. I learned to make a hat and
mittens in the round using the circular method. Both came out very nice and
I like the circular method though it did take me awhile to get the hang of
it. it is a rather difficult concept to explain for the teacher and so is
somewhat difficult to grasp by the student. but Paulette and Joyce helped me
to understand it because frankly I wasn't going to give up until I did
understand it.

Paulette taught me how to make a basic hat and it is a good beginner project
for your series. Joyce taught the mittens which are more advanced.

<smile.
The more I learn the more I want to learn.
Cathy F