[Nfb-krafters-korner] e-mails needed for basic loom hat class

Killian debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 11 07:39:14 UTC 2015

Hi Terry,
Did you send out the email telling the directions for the different size
hats? If so I did not get it. Could you send it to me? I want to do some for
my grandchildren. One of my grandsons is small and I'm thinking you said do
ten rows for the babies. Anyway i can't remember for sure. Any help would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Debbie k.