[Nfb-krafters-korner] sweater for circular needles

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:36:49 UTC 2015

Annette, I think the best sweater for those just beginning to use circular
needles is the first one I made 25 years ago.  You may know it.  It has
raglan sleeves which are in right now.  You begin knitting at the top with
the neck ribbing and increase regularly down to the armholes.  Then you
divide the stitches into four groups, two slleeves and the front and the
back.  I continue with circular nedles, a large one for the body and smaller
needles for each sleeve.  All you have to do at the end is sew up the small
openings left at the armholes.

Unfortunately, I can't find my pattern, but I'm sure I can find it again
somewhere.  It is a basic and really the quickest sweater I know.

Ramona