[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Recipe Swap

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:14:52 UTC 2015

Yes, I do treasure her recipes.  In fact, it was only a couple of weeks ago
that I had inherited her entire collection.  I had a few of her recipes
which my father had in his collection, but, when my aunt passed away 3 weeks
ago, I was given my grandmother's entire recipe collection which was in my
aunt's care.  There is a shoebox sized 3 by 5 card file full of recipes.

My daughter and I are going to go through them, she will read them to me, I
will type them into the computer, and then the rest of the family will have
this treasure too.

And, Yes, I was named after this grandmother whom I have never met.

I always joke I am Dixie from the Deep South...  The deep south of Southern
New England on the Connecticut coast.

My grandmother's maiden name was Dixon and that is my legal first name.
Nickname...
Dixie
@-> ~ <-@