[Nfb-krafters-korner] Junior crafters group

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 20:27:55 UTC 2015

This is exactly my thoughts, too.  We wouldn't expect kids to stay up to do
crafting classes and drop them in the middle of one of our classes with all
that goes on with chatting and visiting and running a class into the later
time.

So this is going to have some planning done to make it work for the younger
group and be a positive experience.

Those who took my Indian corn & pumpkin class knows I found that idea on a
pre school crafting project.

Joyce