[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Recipe Swap

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:49:11 UTC 2015

Dixie
A Nippy is more or less the equivalent of 1 cup. I usually buy a half bottle
to have enough left to sprinkle over the cake from time to time. You may of
course drink a toast on the cake if you want...
I know it contains lemon peel. In the bottle it is not dry as in dried out,
it still is soft enough to bite, hard to describe. You are welcome to use
fresh lemon peel grated.
Can't remember what the ingredients of the mixed, or all spice bottle is. It
has a lovely smell and forms part of the over-all taste of the cake.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com