[Nfb-krafters-korner] Come on now get moving

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 22:52:04 UTC 2015

I can't believe it all you folks are getting too busy and falling behind.  I
have lots of orders for the last 2 pony bead classes and the first one has
been up since last week.  I have only 4 folks who signed up for my Snowman
pony beed class.

So get on over and sign up for this class!  The snow flake class is not up
yet so keep an eye out or an ear listening to the emails.  Don't delay or
forget about signing up we don't have many classes left this year.  So check
them out at:

www.KraftersKorner.org

For the snowman you need white, red and black pony beads.  5 feet of cord.

Joyce