[Nfb-krafters-korner] Junior crafters group

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 20:45:42 UTC 2015

Man, you are getting the wagon in front of the horse here.  This horse is
not a jumper any more.

Thank you for the thoughts on this, but all of this will take lots of
thoughts and will need if and when it happens classes just for a few
children plus their parents. We will not intermix these classes together.

As far as membership we will be concentrating on building our NFB Krafters
Division membership up and not taking anything away from what we provide
now.

I would encourage folks to join the NFB Krafters Division now and learn from
what we do here.  If parents took an interest then they could become
involved and help develop some special projects or classes in the future for
the younger ones.

Joyce