[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft for Party

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 15:49:53 UTC 2015

To Those registered for the Christmas Party,

I am not sending this message out individually but using the list to send a
notice. This craft will be coming individually to those of you registered.
Wanted you all to know I will be sending out a material list and then in two
separate mailing the two step lesson Instructions to make a craft you will
use at or for the party. This craft was submitted by Henrietta Brewer and I
separated it into two lessons for those who want to make it before the
party. If you just want to gather the materials needed and have them on hand
at the beginning of the party, myself or Henrietta will give you the easy
instructions for completing this craft. Look for the private material list
coming soon.

Terry K