[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sleeping on a project

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:18:43 UTC 2015

Hello Becky
O yes, making mistakes happens to me too.
Most often I make mistakes when I'm so caught up in what I'm doing that I
know to stop as soon as I make too many mistakes.
After a night's sleep I go back to what I was doing the previous evening and
undo my mistake or already have an idea of how to fix it. That's what make
life challenging and fulfilling.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com