[Nfb-krafters-korner] All Can Participate!

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:37:33 UTC 2015

I need your help! Many of you are coming to the Christmas Party. But, many of you are not. I feel it is important for you to participate too and get excited about whatever holidays you celebrate or embrace this time of year. I need Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other holiday this time of year facts, thoughts, or trivia. It can be a craft idea, a food that is important in your tradition, a saying that is important to you, a fact, a question, anything you can come up with to share. Please do not send these to the list. Send them directly to me at ncbootman at gmail.com and put something like holiday in the subject.

All categories are included. There are going to be some prizes! One is number of submissions! I’m not disclosing the rest because I don’t know what you’ll come up with.

Some will be used in our Holiday Party. So, don’t send them to the list. Some will be in a craft project I am working on for us. And, keep your eyes and ears open. Cause you never know where something Holiday will just pop up. There’s magic in the air. So, get excited and grab a piece of it for yourself.
Remember, there’s Magic in the air this time of year.

ncbootman at gmail.com
Greg
Just one of your Holiday Hosts