[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving week

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Nov 22 18:31:48 UTC 2015

Before my computer goes crazy again, I want to start this blessing post and
hope it keeps going thru the week.  On this day of giving thanks we need to
share what we are thankful for. I count this list a blessing to me, to have
found people like me who love to craft and can teach me a different way how
to do this that was lost to me, or so I believed until I found Krafters
Korners. For the ones who give of their time to share their talens I want to
say thank you. Only 8 letters that mean so much.

Terry K