[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange Update and Request

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:31:44 UTC 2015

I have been receiving questions from some people of if I think such and such mystery package might be their gift. Please, please, contact your gift recipient when you mail their gift. The surprise will be what it is. We live in a world now where maybe we choose to not just rip open packages that we are not expecting with no knowledge who it is from or anything. Or, maybe a person’s mail person has a reputation of leaving things in the wrong place. Many don’t have eyes readily available to borrow. So, please reveal yourself and allow the recipient to thank you!.

On a fun note, Sandra received a wonderful recipe book of desserts. She said she can’t wait to sit down and choose what to fix first.

Jayden says Woof! She got some doggie treats! But, she has no clue who they are from.

I will continue to post if you would like me too from time to time.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and happy holiday season and Merry Christmas.

Remember, write me privately with those holiday questions, thoughts, traditions, anything you can think of. Nothing is to simple! I have received submissions from two people and they are appreciated. Get in on the festivities!

I’ll toss out a tradition. When I was a kid, sometimes my Mother would go out in the yard and get a branch with lots of little points on it and stick gumdrops on it similar to decorating a Christmas tree. It was pretty with just the most basic design.

Greg