[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving week

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Nov 23 03:15:13 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am thankful for my cats who make me laugh with some of their funny ways
and meows.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”