[Nfb-krafters-korner] Material List for party

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 24 15:06:32 UTC 2015

To the Christmas party guests,

I have sent out your material lists unders separate mailings. If you
received this in duplicate, I am sorry. Still working with computer issues
and wanted to send out as I could. I will be sending Lesson One, shorty also
under separate cover. If you want to get the materials and work on this
before the party, feel free, or hold the materials until the afternoon of
the party. If you have an questions contact me off list about them. I will
send lesson two on Wednesday to complete this craft. If I missed anyone,
please let me know.

Terry K