[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:17:06 UTC 2015

Hi Henry
I use paper glue to stick the trailing end onto the canvas. It is not too
sticky and holds the yarn firm for a start.
Then I work over the trailing yarn to hide it. One can only do that if you
work straight stitches in front and at the back of the canvas.
I suppose you need to place washable material at the back if you work
something like Kulim  stitch where the yarn leaves one row uncovered for
each row you work. I will enquire at our craft shop where they have all
kinds of goodies.
Thanks for your tip.
Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com