[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastick canvas

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:17:39 UTC 2015

I suppose it doesn't really matter whether you cover the edges at the start
or the end.
I need to get used to the small canvas blocks. Think I'll love it once I'm
at ease and can do more than a little experimenting, smiles.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com