[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving week

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:09:39 UTC 2015

What I am thankful for.

My best friend and husband.
My loving daughter who is beautiful inside and out.
My parents who taught me through power of example how to be practical,
self-reliant, strong and to use my talents.
My dearest Dana who loves me unconditionally and who I can totally be
vulnerable with without fear.
Krafter's Korner for giving me so many friends and the opportunity to
stretch my mind to learn new things and the opportunity to share my love of
crafts with others.
Games Galore and More for giving me a place to play games with friends in
the evening with never a need to worry about not being able to see the board
or cards.

Oh well, I could go on and on, but I don't have a tissue handy.

<tearful smiles>
Cathy F