[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T A Thanksgiving Note From Sophie

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Nov 25 16:20:13 UTC 2015

MAEIOUW!
Happy Thanksgiving to all the furry ones and those who are owned by us. We'll have to hope she brings some turkey home to us. we're having Thanksgiving alone; just us cats, cattin' around.
Maryah, (Mariah with a Y) Tobias (Toby) and Lelaynya (Laynie)

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”