[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 22:48:44 UTC 2015

I need to post pone Thanksgiving.  My new Grandson has an infection due to
loosing the fluid in the sach.  They won't let him out of the hospital until
maybe Friday.  We are concern and I hope my oldest will drive me up to the
hospital on Thursday to visit my daughter as she is still in the hospital,
too.

I haven't gone up there as of yet as it is more then an hour drive  and due
to the problems.

When we get to sit down for this Thanksgiving dinner whenever it will be I
will be thankful  for JJ and a clean bill of health.

Folks have told me he looks just like his brother Xander.

Joyce