[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: southern thanksgiving

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:50:34 UTC 2015

Hi Jill;
Tihanks for the Southern Thanksgiving explanation.
My Mom used to fry left over mashed potatoes and squash together, it was
really good. We also used to put stuffing (okay,dressing)on our turkey
sandwiches with a bit of cranberry sauce, and gravy, now that was ameal!
My Mom and Grandmas also used any containers that they could find for the
left overs.
thanks for more great memories. Henry, terry, and Sophie