[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Party Announcement

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 27 20:37:46 UTC 2015

Guests,

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone. The party is really coming together
nicely, I am even surprised at all the surprizes we are getting along the
way, I think everyone will enjoy themselves. Next week I will be sending out
the schedule as we have it arranged presently, and that will be the last
announcement other than a reminder the day before the party. To date you
should have received off list; Announcement of your registration, as a
invited guest, Wassill listing, Mug make aheads from Annette, Material list
for craft from Henrietta with pre-lesson one and two. If you need any one of
these things, please let me know. Watch for your schedule coming next week
and come get into the holiday spirit on December 13.

Terry K