[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: southern thanksgiving

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 16:59:49 UTC 2015

Hi Henry
No we don't have a day solely to give thanks. We do have a few political
public holidays as well as Easter and Christmas.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com