[Nfb-krafters-korner] Turkey Day is over...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 00:58:58 UTC 2015

All that is left is left overs... Black Friday is gone we only have Cyber
Monday to go!
But, I will give you the best deal going on and it's a steal.  Rush over to:
www.KraftersKorner.org and sign up for December's classes for free without
any obligations!!!

That is correct. If you are not a paid member of NFB Krafters Division and
didn't know about our "Thry it Class", well sign up for December's cclasses
and there are 4 of them posted on our website, you can take one or all 4 of
these classes without any obligations.  We usually let folks take one "Try
it Class" and then ask you to become a paid member to take more classes, but
here are 4 extra classes to try out and then decide if you want to become a
paid member of the NFB Krafters Division.

This will help us celebrate our all time record of the number of classes the
NFB Krafters Division has provided to their members in 2015!!!  Last year
2014 we had 69 classes given via telephone, email & SKYPE.  For 2015 I am
proud to announce the NFB Krafters division's teachers provided 87 Classes!
Fantastic and thanks to our teachers.

Our teachers created classes of all types of crafting, provided written
directions, and spendt the time working out unique and different projects
four our students, all because they love crafting.  They don't get paid.
So, please next time you are talking to one of our teachers or sending a
message to the list, don't forget to send a big "Thank You" to all of them
or the ones you appreciated and liked their class.

Without our Teachers Krafters Korner   would not be much.

Joyce Kane, Presidet
NFB Krafters Division