[Nfb-krafters-korner] wow 87 classes this year, was Turkey Day is over...

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:33:01 UTC 2015

Wow, Joyce, that is simply amazing. 87 classes. Now who could have foreseen
that. I bet you have your eyes wide open with surprise and a big smile on
your face.
I know I do.

Congratulations and well done!  thank you to all teachers  for offering
classes for me to enjoy myself and learn new skills. Also a thank you to all
students who participated in the classes I taught. I am so pleased I was
able to give you some enjoyment and to teach you something new.

Together we have accomplished much.

Cathy F