[Nfb-krafters-korner] October 5 Chat

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:12:28 UTC 2015

The leaves are starting to turn beautiful colors and people come from all over the world to get a glimpse at the mountains. This time of year there is a chill in the air and guaranteed at our home and our neighbors there are smells of apples and pumpkins cooking away.
Come and share your favorite recipes with these two harvest goodie Maybe you have never tried any…come and learn from simple ones to more complex.
9 EAstern….

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community