[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gluing help

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:13:36 UTC 2015

Terry K,

Glue is a difficult thing that I avoid if possible. I don't know what you
are doing so will throw out some general ideas. If you are putting the beads
in a lid or something to make a coaster for example, you might try putting
the glue in the lid and then putting the beads in it. Also, they do make
glue dots and glue sticks like a pen that you can put the glue down with.
Could you sew or tie or somehow attach these beads another way? I'd find
that much easier if it will work. Another thing to try is to take a paint
brush and put the glue where you need it and then apply what you need to
glue. I hope these ideas will at least get you thinking about solutions.

Greg