[Nfb-krafters-korner] an idea for another shawl class!

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:53:49 UTC 2015

Hello loomers,

A Loom knit lacey shawl class will be held on the first three Thursdays in
January. You will need a 41 peg large gauge round loom. Most of you should
already have one of these. if you wish to make the shawl on a 1/2 inch
gauge, it is possible by adjusting the pattern, but I will not be teaching
using this loom. However, I can work with you privately if you really want
to use another loom.

For those of you who remember, this is the same pattern that Carol O taught
us years ago. I think of it as my mother's shawl pattern.

Btw, I attempted to contact the author of this pattern to see if I might
give an email version of this class, however, the email no longer is active
and neither is the website. So, for now it is a phone class.

Cathy F