[Nfb-krafters-korner] CinDwood Knitted Knockers + epattern bundle

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:59:41 UTC 2015

Barb,

Wow that is wonderful, but folks beware of jumping into this particular
pool. This is a very small gauge loom and thus it is much more difficult to
knit on. I have not yet mastered it myself. if you are new at loom knitting
then I suggest you skip this for now. however, if you are ready for a
challenge and have experience with smaller gauges such as the 1/2 inch
cindywood loom, then by all means give it a try.

I have recently become comfortable with the 1/2 inch gauge but can't move to
a smaller gauge loom myself yet.
Cathy F