[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting anyone?

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:53:21 UTC 2015

Hi Terry
My brain is like an overworked engine, too much diesel as result of all the
work launching and adding products to the database....
Do you have my application for your class?
The old story, you know trying to do everything at once as it is all very
important, smiles.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com