[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce Cat collar

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 15:25:03 UTC 2015

Terry K,

Be sure to find an appropriate clasp for your cat collar.  A safe cat collar
has a clasp that some call a quick release or a break-a-way collar.  I
haven't a clue where to get these.  If you cannot find these clasps, maybe
you can figure out a way to decorate a commercially made cat collar with the
beads of your choice.

HTH,
Annette