[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern for one large granny square

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Oct 5 05:49:25 UTC 2015

Hi,
I haven't started my project yet. I usually do half double crochets, 2
together, chain one, 2 together, chain one, etc. I usually put 4 or 6 in the
corners, depending on the type of yarn I am using; usually 4, with a chain
between the 2 sets of 2. But it does seem to ruffle if I make them large.
Thanks
Lauren