[Nfb-krafters-korner] SC update

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:21:33 UTC 2015

Terry K,

No. Just hang onto the kit till Thursday. Len is going to have to tell us
how to build our pins the first class. One thing you could do is to figure
out which bag is what color if you have a sighted person or a color
identifier and label them. But, I think Len can even tell us that if you
don't based on what I see in the kit. So, just enjoy the afternoon.

Greg