[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beacon Hold the Foam Re: Name of glue, Name of glue

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:58:06 UTC 2015

Here is the information from the manufacturer. It allows time for
repositioning and works on a variety of materials. But, just so you are
aware, it is not water safe. So, if you got in a downpour, your hair piece
could fall apart. Just so you know. Here is the information from the Beacon
Adhesives website.

Hold the Foam
GLUE FOR STYROFOAMTM !
• Formulated to bond all type of foam, including Styrofoam and Plastifoam,
together.
• Holds fabric, trim, beads, wood, paper, cardboard, glitter, and more to
foam for school, hobby, craft, and camp projects.
• Non-toxic, instant grab and fast dry.
• Super thick formula allows time for repositioning.
• Easy water clean-up.
HELPFUL HINTS
• Always test first on scrap materials.
• If cap sticks, run under warm water to loosen.
• Clean excess glue from neck of tube with damp paper towel before replacing
cap.
• Not waterproof; do not submerge in water.
• Dried glue can be softened with warm water to easily remove.
• Hold pieces together without pinning or taping.
• Bonds so firmly to foam that it's almost impossible to break apart.
  CUSTOMER SERVICE: Signature Crafts, 1-8