[Nfb-krafters-korner] Swatch

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:54:00 UTC 2015

Try using locking stitch markers when you are knitting on one of the rows in the middle of the swatch.

The other ways is to know exactly how many stitches you used and how many rows. When you are finished, measure your swatch and divide by the amount you know is there.

Cindy S. (who really hates doing swatches and math, ugh!)