[Nfb-krafters-korner] instructions for making small blanket on rectangular loom

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:13:47 UTC 2015

This is the knifty knitter long loom set; I love these looms for
beginning projects because they are nice and sturdy and versatile--you
can do flat panel or double knitting.

http://smile.amazon.com/Knifty-Knitter-Long-Loom-looms/dp/B000I1HNME/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1444543318&sr=8-7&keywords=knifty+knitter

Other long looms:

Authentic knitting board looms and boards
http://www.knittingboard.com/knitting-looms-boards/

CinDWood Crafts panel looms for scarves:
http://www.cindwoodcrafts.com/products-page/looms/shape/panel-looms/

I also want to point out that you can do flat panel knitting on your
round looms if you don't want to buy the long looms. The only thing
that you can do on the long looms that you can't do on the round looms
is double knitting, which requires different methods of knitting.

Hope this helps,
Minh

On 10/11/15, Lauren Merryfield via Nfb-krafters-korner