[Nfb-krafters-korner] instructions for making small blanketonrectangular loom

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:29:08 UTC 2015

Hi Greg
Am I trying to be smart or am I clever? Hehehe
Does one work on the double loom where the 2 rows of pegs are quite near
together in the same way a double-bed knitting machine works; 2 stitches on
the front pegs and then the same amount of stitches on the back pegs? Would
that form a rib like knitting with 2 needles?

Hettie