[Nfb-krafters-korner] Putting in my two cents

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 16:50:09 UTC 2015

I am confused, why would anyone want to learn by Internet instructions when
there are such great teachers on list. Maybe I am mixed up. I only go to
these sources, which are written by and for sighted people, when we have
classes here and teachers that really strive to help show a different way
for us to learn. What is the sense of Krafter Korners if we all just say, go
to this site or these directions. Can we get answers from a computer or is
it better to take the time to learn from a person. I am the first one to
research anything, but want to be taught by a human.

Terry K