[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class first week in November

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 21:02:05 UTC 2015

I have a Special pony bead class planned for November.  It is planned for
the first 2 Tuesdays in November 8 PM only.

This will be something to help decorate for Thanksgiving.  I just need to
rethink how to make this better,  So holding off on giving out number of
beads needed, but will know by the end of this week.

I will teach you how to make from pony beads at least 1 Indian corn and a
pumpkin

I will be selling the kits for this and will let you know the price by the
end of this week, too.

Please order your kits by October 23   So I can get them in the mail for
you.
Thank you,

Joyce