[Nfb-krafters-korner] Henry Boye looms

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:19:17 UTC 2015

Since Lauren is unfamiliar with some of the loom knitting terms, I’m going over some of them with her. I encourage her to sign up for a beginner loom knit class. Hopefully we will start seeing her in more of out classes.
Barb
> On Oct 12, 2015, at 3:33 PM, Linda Anderson via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hey Henry, are these looms the same amount of pegs as the knifty knitter
> rectangle set? Linda A.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosb
>>> ornejr%
>>> 40gmail.com

>>> Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on
>>> Twitter.
>>> Go
>>> to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list
>>> options or get your account info for Nfb-krafters-korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/laur
>>> en%40ca
>>> tlines.com

>>> Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on
>>> Twitter.
>>> Go
>>> to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list
>>> options or get your account info for
>>> Nfb-krafters-korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/ncbo
>>> otman%4