[Nfb-krafters-korner] Putting in my two cents

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 03:52:31 UTC 2015

Greg,

I wrote an email to this list and shared links to websites regarding hair
adornments.

I even suggested that someone could do a class in November or December.  I
did not get any offers.  Terry K. wants to gather information and do a class
in February that's Great, too.

You haven't been around here very long, so you don't realize Monday Night
Chats we put I call them mini classes in and just post it to the list.
There are no sign ups and we do try to post it to the website on the
beginning of the website and on the calendar.

So if folks want to share any small projects they don't have to go thru the
class proposals, etc.  I do like to do those bookings no sooner then 2 weeks
so folks have time to chat it up on the list so people will know.

Joyce