[Nfb-krafters-korner] Figure 8 Loom Class

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:08:02 UTC 2015

Hi New and Old Loomers!
As of now my class is scheduled for October 22nd and 29th. I am waiting to hear from Joyce on how we are going to clear up a conflict on the date,the membership meeting is also scheduled for the night of the 22nd.
Both of my 2 and 8 PM classes will be recorded.
You can use any size of long loom,and I recommend worsted weight yarn as this will be a double knit scarf. (You can use bulky weight yarn if you plan to visit the North Pole.)
You will also need a yarn hook,scissors,and a size 16 tapestry needle.
Important Note. If you do not attend at least one of the classes,you will not get the recording or written directions.
Hope to see you all in class.
Henry