[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Interest

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:05:06 UTC 2015

Correct for Terry P. and Henry O.

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:54 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Interest

To All Members,

I will start the promotion of a new class in January to make certain
everyone will be aware of this chance to take the very beginning basic
crochet classes that will give you a foundation to learn the start of
crocheting. Please note, this will be a bery Slow learning class for those
who do not have any basis skill with the craft. I will teach on the
telephone and there will be quite a lot of homework required of the basic
learning to make sure the foundation is learned before moving on. The first
class will be Types of Hooks and measurements sizes of hooks, yarns and
simple pattern reading. We will move on to making a Slip Stitch and a Chain,
and that will be the entire first class. If this is something you want to
learn the skill of, please tell me of your interest as I am complying a list
and have asked for a date. If you know how to crochet this class might be to
basic for you it is for the beginner, so think about this. I am really
expecting those who sign up to work hard, do the work and homework and learn
the skill. Watch for more info to com along about this class.

Terry Knox

Interested students, Henry, Jill, Terry P and Karen