[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Party Updates

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 14 16:08:21 UTC 2015

Well I am watching for the snow, only it is water here and have listened to
too much Christmas music lately I am even making the Pumpkins in a holiday
theme. Below is what is scheduled as of October for our Christmas Party and
I am encouraging everyone to go to the website and under Other on Classes
take the time to sign in and sign up for this fund party that we hope will
help make your spirit ready for the holidays. This announce will change so
keep watching and get ready for a Fun party you will not want to miss.

Krafters Korners 2015 Christmas Party

   Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 3 PM Eastern Time

This Party will start with our Deciation of Memories

A Welcome to All Members, Old and New and Furry. Thanks to our President,
Board and Teachers for 2015 and Roll of Who is in Attendance

First Part What We are All About. A Christmas Craft by Henretta Brewer

The First Hour will be Hosted by Greg and he has some fun ready for all to
enjoy.

   We will use our new craft to get ready for our Refreshments that have
been sent out to you for a treat and beverage using your Santa Gift as we
play some games.

Part Three: Hostessed by Uncle Henry for our Furry Friends.

   While we refresh and enjoy there will be a special time for our loyal
friends, Dogs and Kitties, and the Humans might enjoy it also.

Hour Two will be Hostessed by Terry Knox

   There will be a fun game here for all to enjoy

   The Symbol of Christmas

   Theresa Taylor will present a closing Christmas Message for all of us.

   There will be a few Carols along the way and sharing.

So go and sign up to attend.

Terry K