[Nfb-krafters-korner] Small Treat bags

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 00:17:53 UTC 2015

Thanks for this. I have already started and completed two, using my own pattern. They are a little small then what you sent about 6 inch swquare with handle, big enough to hold 3 or 4 large candy bars. I like your drawstring idea and will make one like this. I would like to place the pony bead item on the front of the bag which I have mad orange with black trim and black with orange trim. I like these a lot. Thanks for the idea and pattern. I might teach them next year at this time.
Terry K