[Nfb-krafters-korner] question regarding double crocheting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 00:46:04 UTC 2015

When you are referring to the middle stitches, Are you referring to what is
in the middle between the top of the row below and the loop that is creating
the top of the stitch you are working?  Do you use the hook to pull the yarn
up thru the top of the row below? Or are you using your fingers to put the
yarn over the hook and then pulling it thru?

I ask this as some folks use their fingers more then just using the hook.  I
think using the hook only can keep better tension on making the stitches.

Need a better explanation on how you are doing it and where exactly you are
getting the looseness.

Joyce