[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 01:38:15 UTC 2015

We got your proposal.  What some of the teachers are doing is when you
submit the proposal they are copying and pasting That announcement that the
class has been sent to my email and Admans.  They are putting the date that
it was submitted for their records.

You are asking the wrong person as I really don't know.  I know we have a
limitation on the recordings that announcements can goto two emails only.

I am going to forward your email to Cindy.

We just need to be aware of her charges.

Joyce