[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 02:17:50 UTC 2015

I have a pony bead class coming up the first 2 Tuesdays in November.  I will
have kits for this class.  It will make 2 Indian corn cobs and one pumpkin .
The price is $16 plus $3 for shipping.     And you will get supplies to make
2 Christmas ornaments included with this kit.
If you want 1 Indian corn plus the pumpkin it will be $12 blus $3 Shipping.
And you will get 1 Christmas ornament with this kit

Please order your kit early enough to have your supplies in time.

Please order by October 23.  I will have what you need for supplies by the
end of this week.  Add a couple of gords and display this in your house for
Thanksgiving.

Joyce